AIDA 2 Freediving Course Vancouver
This course covers all of the knowledge and skills to safely freedive with a buddy with or without a guide line. In this course introduce all the skills and techniques that will allow you freedive safely to 20 meters. Completion of this course also means you can join our open water and pool training sessions to further develop your skills and meet local divers.
*Please note each of the course dates require attendance. If you are unable to make one or more of the days, you may complete skills by signing up for a Skills Completion Training Session, but there will be an additional cost.
There is no pre-requisite for this course, but students should be comfortable in the water. e.g. swimming, breathing through a snorkel etc. If you feel as if you need to develop water comfort we recommend that you enroll in an AIDA1 course prior to the AIDA2.
Our July course will be conducted with the following schedule:
- June 28 - online classroom session, 6PM-9PM
- June 30 - online classroom session, 6PM-9PM
- July 2 - pool session - West Vancouver Aquatic Centre, 9:30AM - 2:30PM
- July 6 - online classroom session, 6PM-9PM
- July 9 - ocean session - West Vancouver, 4PM - 7PM
- July 17 - Howe Sound water session, 3PM - 6PM
Please see our FAQ page for COVID policy, cancellation policy, and information to help you prepare for the course.