AIDA 2 Freediving Course
This course covers all of the knowledge and skills to safely freedive with a buddy with or without a guide line. In this course introduce all the skills and techniques that will allow you freedive safely to 20 meters. Completion of this course also means you can join our open water and pool training sessions to further develop your skills and meet local divers.
Please note there is no pre-requisite for this course, but students should be comfortable in the water. e.g. swimming, breathing through a snorkel etc. If you feel as if you need to develop water comfort we recommend that you enroll in an AIDA1 course beforehand.
Our July course will be conducted with the following schedule:
- July 6 - online classroom session, 6PM-9PM
- July 8 - online classroom session, 6PM-9PM
- July 10 - Buntzen Lake water session, 7:45AM - 3PM
- July 11 - Buntzen Lake water session, 7:45AM - 3PM
- July 17 - Howe Sound water session, 9:30AM - 3PM